Where Does Immunity Come From
The flu vaccine is completely safe.
The flu vaccine has been proven to prevent or lessen the symptoms of the flu.
The flu kills over 30,000 Americans each year.
No studies have been done showing the safety of the ﬂu vaccine, particularly for children or pregnant women. According to many studies and the ﬂu vaccine insert, the vaccine contains many harmful and carcinogenic ingredients. (1)(2)(3)
A review of 217 published studies on ﬂu vaccines found only 5% of them reliable. 95% of studies on ﬂu vaccines are ﬂawed and should be ignored. Canadian Researchers found no decrease in the monthly inﬂuenza rate following the introduction of their universal inﬂuenza immunization campaign in 2000. (4)(5)
The number of ﬂu deaths are linked with “ﬂu-associated” deaths. (this means elderly that die from complications of pneumonia typically get recorded as a ﬂu death and create faulty statistics) (6)
Chiropractic is only for Back and Neck Pain.
Only those who express flu symptoms are infected with the flu virus.
Chiropractic adjustments will not prevent or improve flu outcomes.
Chiropractic has been proven to be just as much, if not more, effective at improving visceral and systemic organ health than it is at improving neck and back pain. (1)(2)(3)
Research shows that the majority of those infected by the inﬂuenza virus show no signs or symptoms of the disease because of their strong immune system. (4)
The spine and nervous system are directly linked to the immune system. Many studies have linked incredible immune-boosting beneﬁts with a Chiropractic adjustment, even in children and infants. (5)(6)(7)(8)(9)
Its your body, you get to decide..
Myth vs. Facts on Vaccines
- Kidder D, Scmitz R. Measures of costs and morbidity in the analysis of vaccine effectiveness based on Medicare claims. In Hannoun C, et al. Eds. Options for the Control of Influenza 11. Amsterdam: Excerpts Medica, 1993; 127-33.
- Groll DL, Thomson DJ. Incidence of influenza in Ontario following the Universal Influenza Immunization Campaign. Vaccine 24 (2006) 5245–5250
- BMJ 2005;331:1412
Myth vs. Facts on Chiropractic
- Ogura T., Tashiro M., Masud M., Watanuki S., Shibuya K., Yamaguchi K., Itoh M., Fukuda H., Yanai K. (2011 Nov-Dec) “Cerebral metabolic changes in men after chiropractic spinal manipulation for neck pain” Alternative Therapies Health Medicine Vol. 17; No. 6; pp.12-7.
- Korr, I. M. (1979) “The spinal cord as organizer of disease processes: Hyperactivity of sympathetic innervation as a common factor in disease” Journal of American Osteopathic Association 79(4):232-7
- Forensic Science International. 2002 Aug. 28;128(3):168-76 “Heart rate changes in response to mild mechanical irritation of the high cervical spinal cord region in infants” Koch LE, Koch H, Graumann-Brunt S, Stolle D, Ramirez JM, Saternus KS
- Flu infection outcomes amongst the unvaccinated in the UK-based flu watch study: Lancet Respiratory Medicine. Hayward et. al. 2014
- Nature’s Review of Immunology APRIL 6, 2006
- 2013 “Autonomic Failure” Textbook of clinical disorders of the ANS
- Journal of Osteopathic Association. March 2011 “Impact of Osteopathic Manipulation in Secretory IgA in Stressed Populations”
- "Relationship Between Vertebral Deformities And Allergic Diseases" The Journal of Orthopedic Surgery. 2004 Volume 2
- Biedermann H. “Kinematic imbalances due to suboccipital strain in newborns” J. Manual Med (1992) 6:151-156.